1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Getting Bark Fragments from Cypress Trees

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Tina Small, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Just wondering if anyone has collected bark fragments from a cypress tree since Publish 64 went live last month (2/10) and if so, could you collect the fragments from both the mossy and regular types of cypress trees? Also, if you used cypress tree seeds collected before Publish 64 but grown into trees after the publish went live, did you get bark fragments as a resource?

I'm going to try to collect some of both type of seeds and do my own research. I think I might have old cypress tree seeds...somewhere...maybe. LOL

2. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yes to all of the above.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Thank you very much, Guido!

4. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The only real oddity I have seen so far is that, seeds that came pre-64 and identified with poppy dust will not stack with post-64 identified seeds (this applies only to sugar cane seeds) and flax seeds post-64 now identify as bright peculiar flax seeds. Otherwise, things are as *normal* as they ever were...

Attached Files: