1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

getting discorded

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_onthefifty, Mar 14, 2008.

1. morning all, (at least its morning here)

is it possible to have the sayters in twisted discord you to train up tailoring.

im at 104 on the way to 120 and gains have slowed. i read on tailor forum someone following the sayter around for a couple of hours down there so he could continue to make oil cloths past 109.6 for gains.

wondering if this is still possible or i just have to be prepared to grind out the last 16 points to 120

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Yes its possible to train tailoring this way. The best way is to use the trap the saytar method. By using the nook just south of the altar you can trap the saytar so you dont have to follow/lead back the saytar. Be prepared though, you will run out of materials before finishing. I did this with my lockpicker. I brought a packy filled with lockpicks and almost ran out from 95-gm on the same box I used from 50 up.