1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] getting essence

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Myna, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Myna

Myna Guest

hi

yesterday i got essence when i unraveld my imbued items. my skill was 105.x

and the items were the exc. suneate plate imbued with rpd 13, lrc 5 or 4

now it seems the dev did some changes

now i dont get essence anymore, my skill is now 110.1 and i tried to unravel the same plate but with rpd 13 lrc 7 fire resist 6% (weight 281)

dont we get essence anymore when unraveling imbued items or at which skill/weight is it possible to get essence now

2. I unraveled today with a copper runic hammer. Made daggers and unraveled...I got a 80/20 return......magical res/essence.

3. Myna

Myna Guest

i am talking about non runic but imbued items ... not items made with runics

4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

All I am getting back at 109.1 is 2 residues per suneate plate also. Looks like they took away the imbued properties for unraviling.

5. Myna

Myna Guest

i dont get essence back anymore since i posted this, and i am at 118.9 now

they removed it totally to get something back higher than residue

well it makes sense ... the old way it was easy to make relics .... just imbue items with residue with enough weigth for a relic and unravel it