1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Getting hit while hidden by Archers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by VinnySP, Jun 10, 2015.

1. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

I'm on Siege and play a ninja of sorts and as of a few months ago I've noticed that if I stealth up to an archer no matter how many tiles I am away from them, as soon as I double click them to attack I get hit and revealed. I have tested this in VvV towns and out of towns and the same thing occurs. Anyone else have this problem?? It kinda defeats me being all sneaky and stuff........

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

This has been around a long time... infact I haven't even hit anyone and gotten hit by someone while stealthed. I finally just gave up hiding and stealth couldn't see wasting 220 points on it when anyone anywhere seems to be able to hit and see you anyway.

3. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

tracking op

It seems to be something with crossing server-lines when archers/throwers are able to hit you.

4. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran

Thats just plain stupid lol. I dont think i've ever seen anyone post about it though. Thanks for the replies.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Oh I agree it's stupid. It's been that way for a long time though. I do miss being a stealth archer.

6. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Why are you attacking them from a distance? Shouldn't you be right beside them with a nerve strike ready?

7. Philly

Philly Journeyman
    The Valorian Knights

Wow what a bummer. I had been working a hiding stealther......:(

8. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dont give it up. They are still fun to play .

Philly likes this.
  9. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

I thought it was the fact that you were flagging/attacking them was what brought you out of hiding.

I would wait until standing next to the target before you actually flag/attack.

10. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran

I do normally stand next to the target as @Ru TnT said but getting hit first and revealed still blows lol. @Zuckuss try flagging on someone who is not an archer and see the difference. This temp is for fast kills with no healing and some of those bows hurt lol.