1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Getting offered protection

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dodger, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, what does accepting offered protection actually mean for both parties? Is it a wise thing for someone new to fel champs to do?

2. Hank123

Hank123 Guest

What it does is give the person protecting, a scroll for every scroll you recieve.It doesnt do anything to your chance of a scroll drop it just increases theirs. There is six scrolls that drop from killing the boss champ and six for protection. Protection also works for 105's and Sot's.

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

If you know and trust the person...or even if they are just helping you, then it is probably wise to take it to increase your chances of high end 120's (simply because there are more available)

4. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Unless you have a friend who can protect you (meaning you will both get the benefit of more scrolls), you are as well accepting it if someone offers. Can't do any harm and best case scenario, someone is watching your back because they want to increase their own scroll count.

I remember the first time I was offered protection at a champ and had no idea whether to take it or not. Given that it was fel, I was automatically suspicious that someone was trying to screw me over.

5. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

how do you ' offer' protection ?

6. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Its part of the Virtue Menu. If you invoke justice you will then be able to target a player for protection.

You must be a Seeker at the very least to offer protection with max scrolls being awarded to Knight of the virtue.

7. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

for the newbs, you gain in protection killing red players.

8. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

justice

9. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

If you dont want to be protected pls take it and then explain you dont want it and use the meny on yourself to take it away. If you decline there is a 5 min timer for the one asking to protect to ask to protect another person.