1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting stuck at 50%

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Uncle_Betulia, Feb 16, 2008.

1. When I'm attempting to join a property its getting stuck at 50% and saying Avatar Leasing Error. Anyone else?
  2. nodgree

nodgree Guest

Its a game bug. Message the owner of the last lot you were on and ask them to reset thier house. You're stuck on thier lot. If they wont you'll have t owait till maintanence to play that sim again. Some people say you can go to your own lot and it will release you but it didnt work for me. Good luck!
  3. the last lot I was on was my own and it wont let me back on my lot either. [​IMG]
  4. Any ideas to help, anyone?
  5. This has happened to me a couple times, however I haven't gotten any error messages... it just freezes at 50% and I can't do anything else. I exit, log back in and it is fine. I guess I have been lucky lol. Hope this gets worked out for you!
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

first time I got I had no luck...2nd time I tried my house a few times and waalah!
  7. I have this often. As a general rule, I log out.. Log back in and try to go back to the place i was stuck in. It then says that the property thinks i am still there, so i go to another place, and then i can re-enter the lot i was stuck on.
  8. I was going to say that when I get stuck, I try to go to my own proterty also. Most of the time it lets me but a few times I had to wait for maintenance. It seems if you get stuck on your own, you will most likely have to wait. Most people i've talk to about this said that's how it was for them too. Good luck