1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GGguy

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Please don't talk about fair fights. You had on

Myaku
    Sprago
    Ru
    Hypnotic
    Elvis
    Rufio Half Elven
    Toki Wartooth
    Raine
    Goodguy
    THEN MrX signed on for you guys

We had on at the time
    Voodoo
    Akaku
    THEN I logged on
    THEN we got Hugi on
    And after a few TnT logged Countlove got on

How the hell do you want to say

"I just wish you guys would flag and make a fair fight."
    A FAIR FIGHT? ARE YOU MENTAL? You think we don't track your little dismounters? Get the hell out of here. Even when your guys logged we still saw

Ru
    Myaku
    Goodguy
    Mr X
    Toki Wartooth

allll running around. I'm done listening to your insane ideas of a PvP group.

So you can honestly stop talking now. Your ideas of a fair fight are so far fetched its amazing. You get EVEN numbers and it's not enough, oh no. And to say we don't fight out numbered? What did me and Forsaken do to you 2v5 yesterday? Oh that's right. We killed Krystal and Tyrst and eventually had to leave because I had no heals.

2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

First of all, its either GG, or Gguy i guess, but GGguy was that supposed to be an insult or are your hands still shaking from yelling and screaming and hitting things when you see my name?

your post are like watching FOX news. its just filled with all kinds of lies.

[​IMG]

its funny to see you get so worked up about this

Do you want us to just sit infront of that house until its 6v6 so you can all precast explode+FS with dismounts from inside before you even come out to fight?

its like, why stick around with Bo+4 mages around sitting infront of the house trying to get you guys to fight at all? Its sad we come around to get you guys to fight, and all you do is set up little ganks before you get courage in your asses.

You guys just sit in the house building up mages until you can dismount+5 flamestrike people, its the only way KOC can fight these days

i HONESTLY wish it was different tonight sory we outnumbered you, maybe KOC should recruit more people and lower its standards more so you can match everybodys guild ALL the time. Then you can stop being hypocrites and crying about it.

3. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Srsly now, that did not just come out of your mouth.

4. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

5. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

GG you had your chance to 1 on 1 with the great one, Bo. But what did you do run inside house and ban the Bo from your crappy vendor house. Than you came out try to cast got stuffed and ran away crying all the way back inside the house. You mummbled something about not fightin Bo becuase Bo has no honor. All Bo knows is you are way to chicken to try on a piece of Bo.

6. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

wow great comment, but honestly, this thread and your post and losing l33tness. Why don't you borrow speedys IRL picture and post it, that'll make your threads so much better

7. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL here comes the KOC forum gank uhhohh how many KOC can post in 1 thread to board pvp 1 TnT?

Did someone forget to give speedy the memo that faction points don't mean **** anymore now that thieves get 10 for every sigil corrupted?

8. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Becuase you kinda creeped me out when you asked for speedy to post another pic of him in pink tites. That was just a bit too non hetero for me.

9. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Here comes more reasons to whine and cry from just one TnT in particular.

10. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL lies lies lies, i've been guilded with you.....if such a thing even exist as too non hetero for you i definatly know it isn't speedy in pink tites

11. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Didnt we have this thread like a week ago?

12. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Fixed that for you there Puffy. :)

13. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Exactly. And Akaku even posted a picture of GG trying to BS his way out of the situation, he's totally delusional. I don't even know why I argue anymore. Ever seen the "Stubborn as a donkey" skit from Family Guy, where the donkey claims Kevin Bacon wasn't in Footloose? That's what GG reminds me of.

14. Goron

Goron Guest

heh, GG is not the one making a new thread every day trying to prove something about a 2v99 or 1v10 or 6v100 and how you pwn... You can't accuse him of being stubborn when you are the one stubbornly starting the threads... :grouphug:

15. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

And you of course, rather than try to rectify anything by saying yep, he lied, his bad, you choose to attack KoC. Classy Goron, straight classy. You lead with an iron fist I'm sure.

16. degamra

degamra Guest

I know right. Speedy's only been here 6 months and he's got 1200 posts. He better pick it up if he wants to be the leetest board warrior in the land.

17. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I really don't know if starting a thread is really arguing, it just more seems like fishing for a GG response so *THEN* you can argue. [aka trolling.]

I think the general populous most likely has made their decision regarding GoodGuy by now. You continually rehashing the subject makes it seem like you either
    a) Have nothing better to do
    b) Have a man-crush on GG and can't figure out to express it short of the posts
    c) Believe somehow that 8 bajillion posts on your pee vee pee prowess vs someone you claim has none will impress everyone
    d) all of the above?

Just my .02