1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

ggs gone?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Order, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Order

Order Guest

i just got back after a few monthes away and i got no gains when i got back and have still not gotten any for the last few days. did they do away with the garanteed gain sysytem?
  2. mutau

mutau Guest

I've gotten the ggs. i make sure i have everything on me needed to get it. like for now i'm working poisoning. so i have the potions and the food on me at login. if i recall to the bank or home, i lost it when i casted the spell.

also, sometimes, i have to poison 2x or more to get it but its there, so far.
    hope that helps.
  3. Lost-Soul

Lost-Soul Guest

The GGS system is also based on your total skill points also if i remember. Or it is the amount in one particular skill....can't remember. But at some point GGS is reduced to every 72 hours. So that maybe why you are not gaining.
  4. mutau

mutau Guest

hm i noticed the higher i went in skill like for my 120 taming, past 110, i would gain every other day on ggs or every 2 days. so possibly the 72 hours, but prior to the 110, i would gain at the least once a day when i logged in.

also, i was able to pull 2 and the rare 3 ggs a day upon login. but that was with a 6 hour break between ggs.