1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Giant Dragon Pet vs Dragon Turtle Pet

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tanivar, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How do they compare tank wise and combat wise? I'm trying to decide which to go for. My Rune beetle with a Nightmare, Fire Steed, or Ki'rin just isn't going to work for champs.

2. Gamer_Goblin

Hey man, they are the same really, but it's a lot easier to find a good scoring Dragon than Dragon Turtle at the moment.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Um..... I don't know who told you that but I have a few GD over GM in Tactics and Resist.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  4. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

It's been said many times now by the Devs, They are EXACTLY the same, only the graphic is different.

Now where the problem camos is that with Dragons you can burn thru X amount to find the one you actually want to tame.
    With Turtles you gotta get an Egg....then wait 3 days for it to hatch....then hope it's got decent stats (about 1:12 I've found) most have bad stats and you just kill it but it takes so much longer than the 2 hours with GD's.

Give it time and people will be selling R4 Turtles then you will see they are the same.

I have an R4.1 i'm training up and yes, it's the same as the Dragon apart from I can give my turtle temporary extra boost's using the berries found at the champ spawn area mobs.

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Wrestling 125.1
    Tactics 124.5
    Resist Spell 119.7
    This is my Fluffy and it took forever to find then Tame her.

6. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

This answers the OP question.

Are the turtles a smaller graphic or are they screen hogs like the turtle champ and the GDs?

7. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

They are smaller. :smile2:

DragonTurtleHatchling.png

8. Talshani

Talshani Visitor
    K^S

Do you get the turtle scute (if spelled right) off the turtle dragons that you tame?

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

No you get them off the BIG Dragon Turtle at the champ spawn.... but only the first one and quickest one with a blade... and don't bother at least on my shard it would seem someone has a script for it. The corpse doesn't even have time to settle to the ground yet and it's carved.

10. Talshani

Talshani Visitor
    K^S

Yea same here. Just wondered if there was another way

11. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

yup, wait till the 'quiet time' on your shard then go solo the champ. Easy way to get Eggs, primers, scute and legendries ;)