1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gift Delivery System

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BajaElladan, Nov 2, 2011.

1. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Folks,

Some of us have more than One Account. Some of us have Many Accounts with even More Characters on Many Shards.

Is it Possible a New Gift Delivery System may be Considered, and Hopefully implemented?

Is it truly Necessary to force folks to spend Hours and for some, possibly for many, to force folks to log onto Account after Account after Character after Character after Shard after Shard to claim our Holiday, Christmas, Anniversary, etc Gifts???

Perhaps logging onto one Character per Account on any Shard during the Gift Window could populate our Gift(s) in all existing Characters of required Age on all the Shards where an Account has sufficiently Aged Characters. Add the requirement the Account and not just its Characters be Active at least 30 Days prior to Gift Window.

But PLEASE, end this requirement we Log onto every Account, and Every Character on Every Shard in order to accept our Gifts. All such a Requirement does is punish those of us who Pay the Most in Support of Sosaria.

While I ask, even Invite others to comment, please keep Thy comments civil and on Topic.

Thank You ... All,

Elladan of Baja

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

long ago you could log in and any gift you missed out on would pop in your pack be it a ticket or box and there was no problem. This however stopped for reasons unknown. I do understand your fustration in this as a multi account owner. The time it takes and the hastles of logging in the hundreds of characters to not miss out is a big hastle. Perhaps returning to the attachment of the gift to the accounts back the way it was before would be a better option.

Meaning say your main shard characters you collect right away but on your secondery shard you might just use 1 main character when you want a change of pace and play that shard. The gifts would pop in the secondery shards characters as you log them in no matter how long you have not used that character as long as your account was paid for I cant see this being a problem.

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Agreed, another Grind, and just to get free stuff

4. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This is why all "holiday/anniversary gifts" should be One per account Per shard.

They then might not be thrown away because of how many exist, instead they would be traded x-sharded, and become valuable.

5. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No, I don't like this idea. Too many variables.

And I just don't know, but I can forsee some issues with multiple people in the same area receiving a ton of gifts all at once. lol

6. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

Jeez they give you stuff and you complain. If it ain't worth the effort it ain't worth the effort. I don't see the point in getting them to do it for you.