1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement Gift Exchange of Holiday Party 12/22

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by EMCrysania, Dec 22, 2012.

1. EMCrysania

EMCrysania UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Greetings!
    I know this is short notice but..my mind is short this time of year *snickers*...
    I thought it would be fun to have a gift exchange at the party tonight.12/22 at 7pm PST
    soooo...

a) Bring a gift. Place it in a bag. Put your name in a book and place it in the bag as well.

b) Don't go overboard on your gift! (Unless you want to of course!) Keep it simple and something
    you think others would like.

c) Drop your presents off at the mailbox by the EM Hall (wedding chapel) or Awards Hall. Or you
    can Give to me (Crysania) who will pass them along to Santa tonight.

d) Santa will make a appearance and pass out the gifts by pulling a book out of the bag..and a gift!
    Santa won't peek..so he won't know who is getting what!

Hope you all come out for the party!

2. A Zombie

A Zombie Adventurer

*moans* Hope I can make it. Some warm brain nog sounds good this time of year

I just dropped something off at the awards hall in case I can't make it.

Don't worry it wont explode (altho if I knew Pookie was going going to be there I would have given her an Exploding Cookie of Instant Girl Scout Slaying. *grumbles and heads off to find an antidote for newt form*)

#2 A Zombie, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  3. Lindae Lives

*wraps Alouenikah up and drops him in the box*