1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gifts III: A Legend Retires

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Sorcon Gartius, Jun 20, 2008.

1. So, by now people have heard the news and questions are being raised, so I will give you a mini synopsis.

I can't justify paying for 3 accounts anymore. I have 2 castles and 1 Luna house. In my prime, I was up to 5-6 accounts at times. When you do the math, paying for an account for a year nearly equals the value of the house you're paying for. I haven't seriously played UO in a long time. I don't need 3 accounts to log in once or twice a week to talk to friends. So, in that realization comes the problem. I have 3 houses maxed out in item count and I want to reduce to 1 house with room to spare. I'm selling my valuable rare items and I will use the money to pay up my main account for ever how long EA will allow. That way it stays active but Im not paying for it anymore per say.

And BTW... To EA games, the reason you're losing 2 subscriptions a month is because my damn Yucca Tree got Pwned with your latest turn in! Ok, so that's not the only reason, but it plays a part.

On to the free stuff!

Tonight around 6 or 7 EST, I will start my rounds. Here are the games on lineup:

Moongate Mania: I will go to a random moongate and decorate it with stuff until someone finds me! Then I change gates!

Lunapaloosa: I run around Luna like Blesh on Cocaine throwing stuff on the ground!

Sorcon Trivia: I will ask random people questions and the right answer brings 1 Million!

AFK 5 second test: I drop something in trade window and you have five seconds to click accept! But fear not! If they DNR then I'll just throw it on the ground at their feet!

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you, sir, are closing in on certifiable

and like Cru, I hope you are getting as much fun out of this as the recipients

3. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you could answer your pms sorcon

4. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

Where will you be around 5:30 AM EST ?!? I want to get ready.

5. PM's are the devil, full of blasphemy and brimstone!

6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

i still heart you

7. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

I-I-I-In dat case, I'mz takin' dis onez!

[​IMG]

8. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

love the toenails :lol:

so who found Sorcon??

9. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I did!!! Then I dragged him and Faith to dreadhorn.

[​IMG]

we pwned him. of course. :D

10. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

B-b-b-be mine. Blesh!

11. MageCruella

MageCruella Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

but of course Blesh!
    Sorcon..thanks for a fun night last night! I guess if you gotta go...it shows your heart to go out having a good time with many.:thumbup1:

12. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

T-t-t-try poverty. Den stays. It wills be funz again.

Tink about it.

13. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

It was cool, i didnt have runes to any of the places, but I knew where they all were...So I had to run to them all lolz.

Ill miss Sorcon, he taught me alot about UO, and we started Legends together pretty much. For the people who actually got to know my main man, then they met a dude who would help anyone and was just an all around great guy.

He'll be missed, not by just me, but by all his ex uo girlfriends and wives...

Later brotha and Im still mad you wont marry me. Our gay wedding could have been the even that rocked the UO universe.