1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gifts

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by slippjeem, Feb 2, 2014.

1. slippjeem

slippjeem Slightly Crazed
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Hello,

I am still trying to trade some holiday gifts, I thought I had them traded but people were no shows, so here is my revised list ;o)

Balhae, I have 29 2013 Xmas boxes, and 28 16th anniversary bags to trade,
    Drachenfels, I have 29 2013 Xmas boxes, and 28 16th anniversary bags to trade, I am from Great lakes but will also do Arirang, Atlantic, Sonoma and Baja.

Mugen, 5 2013 Xmas boxes and 5 16th anniversary bags and 5 2013 Xmas clickies (toy soldiers)to trade, I am from Great lakes but will also do Arirang, Atlantic, Sonoma and Baja.

Oceania, 22 16th anniversary bags, I am from Great lakes but will also do Arirang, Atlantic, Sonoma and Baja.

(gift cards from anniversary bags not included as I am trying to make a complete set of one my chars names.):pirate:

Rathgar of great Lakes

#1 slippjeem, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  2. roomstomper

roomstomper Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have numerous shards for trade if interested, List is in forum under holiday gifts. Contact if interested. Thanks.