1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Give lower end stat scrolls more use.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Speedy Orkit, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

For those of us who changed templates, and thus stats a lot, make it so a stat scroll can be used to just give you stats for the day. IE:

Mage is running 100/30/125, wants to be a dexer. Turns int down, dex up, and uses 5 +10 stat scrolls. He is now 100/80/75.

They can still be used as a stat cap bonus, but also give them this option too please. Changing stats is a hassle, and lots of these lower end ones still go quite unused.

2. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

dunno bud...I see where you are coming from...but I would rather do something by hand than risk some new bug added to the game. If you are capped in skill, you should be able to easily raise one stat and lower another.

If however you are speaking of seige...I have no solution for you. lol?

3. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

On production shard can you gain as many stats in a day as you want? It's been so long since I played there (04 or so)

4. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

yeah bud...there is no cap on stat gain with prodo shards anymore. :sad4:

5. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Oh well snap. Last time I played prodo there was, and we used the seesaw method, then they put a cap in. So this thread is useless ^^