1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GIVE ME A D! GIMME AN E! GIMME A V!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just a lil cheer for the devs and the cute games we have been playing. I enjoyed the Treasure hunt and this latest game looks to be fun. I really really really hope this continues in the future.

2. This game is better than the treasure hunt in my opinion. Better time line for everyone to participate.

3. <blockquote><hr>

Just a lil cheer for the devs and the cute games we have been playing. I enjoyed the Treasure hunt and this latest game looks to be fun. I really really really hope this continues in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> I agree, I think that the Dev, have made the game more fun , it gets old just skilling and make money like i do, it was nice to come in to the game tonightand talk about the current ( lava game ) game that we was playing !

<font color="red"> So on the Note !! Thank you guys all of you .oO( Cheers to the DEV's )Oo. </font>

Thx Max </font>

4. Guest

Guest Guest

lol well i guess we do need the time line, but i had mine done in about 20 minutes so the rest of it will be a waiting game [​IMG]

5. MaxCTSO

MaxCTSO Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for doing updates in the middle of the day and take all day long so we cant play [​IMG]