1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Give Me Lag Lots of Lag under the starry skies above

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by philw1, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philw1

philw1 Guest

thanks for the fix devs...NOT. Try testing things in TC3 BEFORE bringing them into EALand

2. Geez someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

There's not gonna be an instant fix for lag... gonna have to get used to it for a while.

3. philw1

philw1 Guest

something they have "fixed" numerous times

4. DGLita

DGLita Guest

I have some sympathy for the poster. It does seem as though each time the devs tell us they have a fix for lag, that it gets worse, not better.

5. NightFlyer

NightFlyer Guest

Apprently theres not gonna be any fix on lag. This is about the 3rd or 4th attempt at "fix lag".

Glad you like it so much though! Enjoy!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Well there lag now. and, its coming and going.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I have some sympathy for the poster. It does seem as though each time the devs tell us they have a fix for lag, that it gets worse, not better.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok! in online games you will never get rid of lag just reduce it thats all. Getting rid of lag is like impossible. all games have lag at one point or another.

8. philw1

philw1 Guest

there was minimal lag, except doorbell lag, until the latet "fix"

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ok! in online games you will never get rid of lag just reduce it thats all. Getting rid of lag is like impossible. all games have lag at one point or another.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm ok, then REDUCE our lag! This is awful!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

getting rid of lag is impossible, but being able to play should be possible and right now the lag is too bad to play. We should not be paying for a game that is not playable. How many beta games that are constantly down and have this kind of lag charge money? Very few if any.
    I'm going to tc3 and if the lag there is as bad.. then after 5 years it's hasta la vista!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

A little OT - but I really appreciate the title of this thread.

12. I quit this game many years ago... and came back. I notice people complain about the lag. I remember it being this bad 4 years ago. Did it go away at one time and just come back recently? Lag IS annoying, but in my mind, TSO/EA Land has always been associated with lag.

13. Terra Pin

Terra Pin Guest

I know! Now I'm humming it.....

Don't fence me iiiiiiinnnn....

14. philw1

philw1 Guest

lag has been and on and off problem Now it's really bad since the last update

15. I......... hear you on............... that lo.............................................l

16. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I quit this game many years ago... and came back. I notice people complain about the lag. I remember it being this bad 4 years ago. Did it go away at one time and just come back recently? Lag IS annoying, but in my mind, TSO/EA Land has always been associated with lag.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was/and still is mostly for me... non laggy.

Although I did experience a little bit of lag last night, but it was mostly in IM.

I hope the fix comes soon. I'm sure they are working on it. Unless they enjoy reading the snarky comments by people who think they give us lag for their own sick enjoyement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.