1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

give us our last days of fun

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by chrys, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrys

chrys Guest

I think they should give us back our normal payouts on money making and jobs.....Also they should give us free building to build our dream houses we would have hoped to live in....Also super speed on skilling to see if we can max out our skills before it closes to know what it feels like to have it all .....Also no locks on our skills open up an let those that want to fill up an maxe out..... an give us our amnestly just as promised....come on what would it hurt to give those who have earned it want they are intitled to................at least give us something to smile about even if for a short time

2. Nick6212

Nick6212 Guest

agreed!!!!!!

3. I'm only going to say this once!

FREE GREEN!!!
    FREE GREEN!!!

FREE GREEN!!!
    FREE GREEN!!!

Well I did only say it once....I used cut and paste on the others. lol

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color="purple">Agreed! </font>

5. Guest

Guest Guest

And a mystic tree for all of us that never got a chance to get one! [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Money-making and skilling seem irrelevant now. I think it would be better if all skills were maxed, all money turned off, and all object prices become free.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree, but there is already a thread on this subject here.

Please post your thoughts there. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.