1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Giving away 18x18 house Makato

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Monolith, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Anyone want a 18x18 house in Makato just outside the east wall? Its immediately on the other side of the walls across from the Makato gate.

Owner is Monolith.......I plan on dropping this house, tonight unless someone wants this house. Great spot for close travel from moongate or even for vendors.

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I will take it

Lorddog

3. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

If you get that one, can I have that Zento one I sold you a while back LD (assuming your not using that one too).

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

yes if i get that one free then I can give your my current one free

Lorddog

5. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

ah no I just went and checked the spot. I thought it was the one east of the moongate (zebidiah's). its actually up in the corner where you cant hardly see a vender.

sorry I dont want this spot.

Lorddog

6. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Sorry......Zeb's house was mine also. I gave that to Newt few months ago. I'm trying to reduce the number of accounts I have.

So no new player wants the house...........I was hoping a new player wanted it. Oh well......if now, I have someone who wants it.

7. Dsquire

Dsquire Guest

I'm new and i'd really love it. icq me at 20727042 if you haven't dropped it yet. i just saw the post and i hope i'm not too late.

8. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Nope....still have it. I got little response, so I wasn't much in a hurry to move items out of house. I've had few vets that icqed me, but I'd rather give the house to someone new to the Shard.

9. Dsquire

Dsquire Guest

well I just started playing here yesterday. I had a partially unfinished character on one account Squire Damien, and i'm starting a brand new character on another. bank boxes are getting full of all manner of crap items cuz i'm afraid to throw anything away for fear of needing it later on. a house sure would help.