1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Giving away a House

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nakukak, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Nakukak

Nakukak Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Giving away the first ever house placed on Siege !

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Could you provide some of the history, please?

3. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A couple weeks ago I knocked down one of my Moonglow houses to place an undeveloped plot closer to the moongate - not more than a couple screens north of it. The little house next door says it's the oldest house on Siege on the house sign. I've been around awhile but a lot is foggy - could be true as I wasn't around when it started. Be interesting to know if this was the first spot.

As far as houses plots, I'd just about give all I own to be able to place where I think Belganon was in Occlo right next to the bank - you haven't been able to place there for years. It was a small house. Think it was his and have one of his dyed runebooks.

Jack Nickelson

4. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

I can confirm the house next to the occlo bank was in fact Belganon's, he was the first person I know of that had people waiting in line for his runic weapons.

I can also say that the house in question in Moonglow is in fact the oldest house that I can ever remember standing. You could argue the few that used to circle the brit graveyard, but those have long since decayed or became owned by OSI.

5. Nakukak

Nakukak Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The one at moonglow was placed back in 1999, cant remember exact date.

6. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I placed one of the first houses out in brit forest somewhere.
    its gone now :( bah it was a fixed house and the new customized are way better anyhow.

I remember we had to put things in the way to block people from walking to the back side of the house. (earthquake wound up releasing the blocked items anyhow)

we use to have a 20 min server downtime that every met at vesper dungeon (just outside) and did a free-for all pvp onced they announced it. it was 20 mins that did not backup so it didnt mattered if you died.

i miss those days of wanton mayhem.

I remember this guild had 6-10 naked guys the lined up with only tribal masks on. they did a bow (everyother guy first then the others) routine.

7. wavace

wavace Guest

The one between moonglow gate and town was the first one to my knowledge. I believe it was Thunderlips who placed it there, as well as the first tower on siege. He also placed the only house on Skara Brae at the time.

8. Nakukak

Nakukak Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah got it from Thunderlips and an other person, they couldnt afford to keep account open any longer.

9. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Server wars were mad fun