1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Giving Away...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Lady_Calina, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

An 18x18 beside Hansel's Hostel in Malas, on the road between Luna and Umbra. Any takers? I have a month to give it away.

2. BigT6799

BigT6799 Guest

Is this house still available?

3. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes it is :) If you'd like, you can post here when you'll be available and I can meet you at Hansel's Hostel and walk you to the house and trade it :)

4. BigT6799

BigT6799 Guest

Well, i have'nt played in a while, and am installing as i write this, then i'll have to patch 2-3 years of patches lol, and no idea where Hansel's Hostel is, but i'll post back when i'm all patched up, and hopefully my characters are still alive too. Thanks :)

5. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well then welcome back! Hansel's Hostel is an Inn/Stable in the middle of nowhere on the road between Luna and Umbra. The 18x18 is less than one screen away from it, so you'd have you're on little Inn and Stable beside your home. Shoot me a PM or post here when you're all ready to take it and I'll hop on, I'll be here most of the day :)

6. BigT6799

BigT6799 Guest

Thanks for the welcome back :), i'll be at the Hostel ay 7:00pm Eastern time:) name is Tony,