1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Giving Reds to Tomas - personalised?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Korhov, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Korhov

Korhov Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yesterday I tried to give Tomas a red crystall using another char from my account, not the one that collected it.
    It did not work! It is said something like "you can not use it because it is not owned by you"

Does it mean that red crystalls work only for a char who collected them?
    If a char from another account buys red crystalls they would not work as well? Anybody has tried this?

2. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You havent done the quest on that char thats why..

3. Korhov

Korhov Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

A I see. Thank you )

4. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No need to take a character 'dungeon bashing', you just need to run them through to the final stage, pass Griselda the 'murky potion' and read the book at her ruin - although I'd pick up a soul gatherer, just in case, before heading back to Tomas with a red crystal ;)

5. lham52

lham52 Guest

There is no harm in picking up a soul harvester but its unnnecessary. Just do the quest through handing the Hag the murky potion and you can successfully drop a red on Tomas.