1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Giving up

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Bumbledogswirls, Jun 10, 2008.

1. I don't have time for this FISHING anymore!:stretcher: I'm like, DYING, I have 62/70, and i'm done for a while! :rant2::pint::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::lick::lick::lick::lick::scholar::hahaha::postpics::eek:snap::ten::owned::postpics::postpics::postpics::postpics::postpics::postpics:

2. MonkeyPantz

MonkeyPantz Guest

wowza lots of smiles :D

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes it is. Don't do that again, or they will put the image restriction back on. You wouldn't wanna be the one that ruins it for everyone else, do you?

4. Sigh, Always the party pooper trish, don't be so DOWN! LOL, cya on sunday ! (at the fest/boss runs!):lol:

GOD, hopefully! Maybe not. SIGH, vacation after vacation!:sad2:

5. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like a good problem to have to me! I'll go on vacation in your place if you want!

6. Not if it implies going to your camper, which is in the middle of nowhere, where you get no cellphone coverage, EVEN IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA!

7. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

O! Well I guess it's nice to get away from reality, but if you do this almost every weekend, I'll pass..haha When I was a youngin, probably about 12-13 our family used to go camping almost every weekend during the summer. Except it would either be at a state park or a campground that had a pool, tv hookups, plumbing etc. It was real roughing it. We had a huge gang of about 6 families where we would all meet up, it was a good time.
    Anyway, hope you can get back to civilization!

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!