1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] GL 11/18 Event, A Dainty Delicate Dolly (1/20)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Peekay, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

Item is on Great Lakes, Gold accepted on Atlantic.
    Asking 300m.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Creates a healing sound and sparkles when double clicked. (Select picture to hear sound)

#1 Peekay, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  2. Exploit_SX

Exploit_SX Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

3. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

4. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

You were NOT the second person to post theirs! You were more like the fourth or fifth person to make your post. The rest of us posted the price as 500 mill and you decided to undercut everyone else. How can you sit there and claim you were the second person to post when they're all time stamped lol... I WILL post on your thread again in the future if you decide to do something underhanded again and undercut everyone. Thank you and good night!!

#4 Exploit_SX, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  5. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

When I posted mine, there was one AUCTION post. When I finished posting I was the second. about 10 minutes later I found the item drop count and I modified my post's title to reflect that. Which changes the timestamps. You can ask any of the moderators to verify this on my behalf.

So how about you get the **** over yourself and stick you to your own **** thread? Your post has been reported, and I will report and future posts you make in my threads, regardless of their demeanor.

6. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

7. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

8. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

Bluefly, Smoot and I were the first to get ours out there. You can modify your post all you want however, I looked at the list after I posted mine. There was just our three posts. Also just tested what you claimed by modifying one of my posts on this thread and the time stamp does not change. The bottom line is you meant to undercut everyone. I've grown tired of players acting like this. You can report me all you want, I've done nothing wrong. I'm sticking up for the community nothing more.

9. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

WRONG! I changed the title of my thread and added ***UPDATED*** to it when you first posted yours and undercut us all and my time stamp remains the same!

10. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

You're not sticking up for anyone other than yourself because you are incapable of controlling yourself when someone does something you dislike. The only thread posted when mine was submitted was Blue Fly's thread.

Like I said, get the **** over yourself kid.

11. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

12. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

That's because you already had posts in yours. I did not have posts in mine and when you edit a new thread's (Pre-server cache) title, it counts as a delete and essentially re-creates the thread which alters the timestamp.

13. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

And for the record, I could give a **** less what anyone else posted price wise. I don't feel that it's worth 500m because it's an overused and awful item type, paired with it being a 20 drop. I posted it for 425 because I'm expecting to actually sell it for less more than likely.

So as far as undercutting you goes, I didn't know you existed until you posted in my thread.

Now get the hell out of my thread, and try not to trip over your ego on the way out.

14. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

Like I said, the time stamps don't lie. No, I'm sticking up for everyone because there was obviously a price set on this item by Smoot which Bluefly, StoneWallGL, and I all respected. However, you came along and decided to undercut us all to make a quick buck. You're not the first person to do this, nor will you be the last I'm sure but I think it's high time people such as yourself are called out!

15. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

The same goes for you. I have NO IDEA who you are. You're just upset because you undercut everyone and someone put you in your place.

16. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

17. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

Me :gun: Peekay :eek2:

Peekay
    Exploit_SX

You say you have no idea who I am???

18. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*makes mental note to pitch the idea of a smiley dood popping a red gate*

Scribbles likes this.
  19. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

Yeah, I'm finished littering my own thread arguing with an adult who has the mental acuity of a toddler.

20. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Don't we as individuals have the right to price our own items at any price we want? WTF? =/

Assia Penryn likes this.
  21. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

Why don't you stop littering stratics with your very presence? You've got nerve talking about my mentality, yours clearly is "I want mine to sell my first so I'm going to take a dump on the community and undercut everyone" The only immature person here is you.

22. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

Oh and, just to spite you.

Price has been updated. 300m

23. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

Yes you do. However, when it's a brand new item and three to four people have already posted the same item at a set price to avoid this very thing from happening it's disrespectful to do what this guy did. He obviously doesn't care about this community in the slightest.

24. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

You're not hurting me at all. You're just hurting yourself in the future and preventing people from dealing with you. You don't seem to understand that what's left of this community is built on honor and respect.

25. Lt.Snuggles

Lt.Snuggles Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

honor and respect? lol that's bull on it's own. don't make it out as this community is all high and mighty and above ****. people undercut people everyday... everybody is out to get theirs regardless of who is posting.. lol honor and respect... lol people **** talk their own so called friends behind their back in this community. let the man sell his earned item for what he wishes.

26. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Okay guys. Feel free to try again. Keep the personal insults out of it. A member has a right to price an item however they wish. Anything unrelated to the sale of this ridiculous item (ie: personal attacks) will earn infractions. If you guys wish to discuss the economics of event items, honor, respect and/or wish to fix prices, please do so over PM. Otherwise this is a free market. If the price is too low, buy it and resell.

MatthewD88 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.