1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GL: Horrid Lag All Day Today - anyone else having this?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eric Ravenwind, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

It started for me when I went into Tokuno - Isamu-jima: about 9am this morning. Right about where the forges and anvils are.

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Haven't had lag all day... maybe it's your isp.

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

This post is usless with out a lot more info. This is like my wife telling me the car is broke, now go fix it. Hours later and many test drives, OMG the car has a new squeek and to her it is broken.

4. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes GL had some minor issues, It even crashed out of the Server list for a short bit, maybe fifteen minutes, and came back on with maybe a fifteen minute revert. But other than that just the normal lag spikes, nothing unusual.

http://stratics.com/community/threads/extra-extra-great-lakes-copys-atlantic.298442/