1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Glacial clothing

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jake Snake, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Jake Snake

Jake Snake Journeyman

I have been seeing more glacial bandanas lately. Is there a new bug or something that lets you get that color? Is it still illegal to sell on forums?

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

They are no longer illegal to be sold on the forums. There is no new bug that lets you make things glacial that I know of, people have just decided to start selling them recently for whatever reason.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

no, theres just tons of that stuff. back when the dupe was active, i found a pile of about 40 pieces on the ground. sold it all years ago, point is theres just alot of them.

4. Ebe

Ebe Adventurer

Would it be possible to get a kilt made?

5. Crazy White Boy

Crazy White Boy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

World fat chance. If anyone active has any cloth, they will most likely not make a sound about it.
    If they do, they may want your truck keys.

6. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

A year ago I saw the glacial clothing and weps selling for 100-150m. A couple weeks ago I got a Butcher knife and a Dagger for 40m each. I wondered myself if they were being made again somehow. It just seems odd that in 6 months the price dropped that far just from people starting to sale them. But then again the rares market is down significantly imo so maybe that explains why.

7. Scott

Scott Certifiable
    Professional Alumni Campaign Benefactor

Glacial weapons - doggy dupes.. Still readily attainable (doggy dupe no longer works. Tons of weeps exist though...) Clothing on the other hand... Only one I knew who had it is no longer findable... OR... @Crazy White Boy is correct - wants your "truck keys" for it... And you have to find him... Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Xavier-Catskills

Xavier-Catskills Seasoned Veteran

When I see price drops like that, I assume a duper logs in after a few years of inactivity and finds a chest with 125 glacial daggers and begins liquidating. Im sure there are many other factors, but this one always sticks with me

9. Crazy White Boy

Crazy White Boy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Every year around this time there is a few extra idocs, cleaning out all those free month houses etc.
    New expansion, new items, people sellin everything to get the new gear etc.

Xavier-Catskills likes this.
  10. Lord Arm

Lord Arm Seasoned Veteran

anything that was not intended in the game should/of been deleted. devs allow some things to stay and others get deleted, mean while some make a lot of money. bottom line, it is wrong. they also allow some pets to stay while others get deleted. all I ask is to be fair, delete all. people would be more out to report and/or not buy if they knew they would be deleted. just my opinion.

Crazy White Boy likes this.