1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Glacial Dagger

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Symma, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi, on Europa I have this glacial coloured dagger. I don't remember exactly how i came to get it, but its there in my bank box anyway. It has no special properties, just the same as a standard dagger.

I just wanted to ask about the origins of this item and possibly if it has any value. Here is a picture.

[​IMG]

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. A Rev

A Rev Guest

No idea on the origin of said item but i will consider buying it if you decide to sell.

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There from the doggy dupe. I'v seen them popping up on Atlantic since imbuing [as they can be imbued] for 20-30mill.

Thunderz

4. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The original ones are from LS shard where you turned in a flawless stone and in return the EM gives you that dagger. The orginal ones had a name too called Diamond Shard I think. I could be wrong but its listed in my event item thread. Too lazy to look hehe

5. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the info. I thought it might from something a bit more dubious.

6. A Rev

A Rev Guest

So now you know its a dupe...interested in selling?

[i have a lot of glacial items, am kinda making a set...unfortunatly i dont think ill ever get the real ones :(]