1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Glacial Spellbooks

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bman, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Is there a new drop of some sort... people selling Glacial Spellbooks at bank for little to nothing and a lot of them for sale... Didnt know if it was a new drop of some sort...

2. PASmountaindew

PASmountaindew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

maybe there is a glacial slime and they were dyed from the slimes? no clue.

3. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

thats what I am thinking now.... just seen a guy come through with everything on him glacial colored

4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

*grumbles about not have slimes*

5. kryptman

kryptman Guest

These have been around for sometime now, and are not from the new slime event. From what I have been told, these are created during a failed(or successful, not sure exactly) duping. Most of the spellbooks I have seen are not blessed, also at this time they are not illegal to own or sell, but these things can change at anytime (i.e. sigil hued items). I think the ethereal clothing falls under this category with the glacial colored items as well.

6. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well I understand their rarity and where they first came from... but there seems to be something else going on... first off they usually sell for 6 - 8 mill each. I go into luna a guy is standing there selling books, 11 of them, first off he says 20 mill for them all, then he says 5 mill for 10. Another guy shows up and says I have some for sale also... 1 mill each...well I take my chances and go ahead and buy 2 for 1 mill each (even though an offer that good is too good to be true)....about that time a 3rd guy shows up and says I have some also 100K each.. The books are blessed...

While standing there watching these guys selling books, I see 2 other guys coming to and from the bank with a lot of glacial items on them and this all happens in about 10 minute time frame..... oh well I am sure something will come about... Ill post if I come across anything! Happy hunting...

7. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What shard?

8. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Lake Superior

9. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I havent seen or herd anything untodo happening again, but it could be the christmas bug. Everyones logging in there chars on every server to claim the christmas gifts and like i did, stumbled onto a char with alot of nice stuff you can sell, it always seems to be about now at christmas that these things that you brought cheep at the time on a server you dont play and using the oppertunity to make some gold.