1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Glass

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by HonorableAdventurer, Mar 9, 2012.

1. HonorableAdventurer

HonorableAdventurer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Saw one in a house displayed with other rares then remembered had one on a char on Baja

Attached Files:

2. HonorableAdventurer

Stratics Veteran

Ok so with all the views and no response I take it that its junk .. I assumed being on display with what I knew were other rares it may have been and then a search here came up with a blue glass that was rare just didnt know if it was the same one ...New to the rare scene so if I post junk its not to waste ones time just didnt know heh

Ok if any was curious yes there are two different types of these glasses one that handle faces west and one that faces east ..the glasses take on the color of what they are filled with ..now would like to put a value to it

3. HonorableAdventurer

Stratics Veteran

So is it a good or bad thing that nobody seems to know anything about this glass ?

4. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

Well depends, have you received offers by PM? Last time i asked a price check, no one answered the thread but 3 people did send me private offers on PM. Private offers does not count as price checks because usually are low ball offers.

There is a blue Glass that sold on a auction (sept 2010) for 100m (http://community.stratics.com/index.php?threads/47-event-items-rares-auction-on-atl.221359/) but take into consideration that most stuff on that auction were sold very cheap so the blue glass def worths more than 100.

5. HonorableAdventurer

Stratics Veteran

Thank you very much Apetul! With the lack of response I was thinking it was nothing , did a lil more digging before trashing it and found a picture of one stating it was rare ...Very new to this side of the game and am hooked already ... Nice to know I have a lil piece of UO history

6. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

yes that is the server birth, not to be mistaken for freindship mugs and mugs of ale that you cant empty.. yours is a nice one, id question the value at 100+ mil but nowadays theres not so many out there