1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Glasses and steathing inquiry

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sapphirediablo11, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Okay, it seems that i am revealed alot more when i am waring glasses then not, is this just my imagination or do glasses makethat much noise...???

Thanks for your time everyone "D

2. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

Perhaps the sun light during the day and the moon and stars at night are reflecting off you lenses.

Safe journeys!

3. would understand the day thing considering they are black... but the night thing they should then add extra LOL

But still anyone have a skill tutor and can check please?

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Are the glasses medable?

5. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

all of the glasses are considered mage armor i do believe.

6. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Confirmed, so will be no problem stealthing with them on.

7. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They don't have the Mage Armor property, but they are medable. Same as leather armor.

Do you mean you're getting revealed more often, or do you mean you're failing attempts to start stealthing more often?

8. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I bet that's what's happening. Any decent anti-reflective coating should pretty much solve that problem. Most optical shops should be able to coat your lenses and have them back to you within a few days. I can put you in contact with a good optician if you need. *get's his business card ready* :D

9. a grey wolf

a grey wolf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dont forget that if you are stealthing in the vicinity of an elf, there is always a chance for you to be revealed. This is still true even if you are an elf yourself, and it doesnt matter if you have 120 stealthing or 75 stealthing, it will still happen.

that's why I only have 80 hide 75 stealth on my stealther, and he does just fine (unless theres other elfs nearby of course.) Btw, I wear fey leggings (mage armour...but chainmail and metal, so pretty heavy...and I still never fail at 75 stealth, unless, again, if there is a elf near me =p