1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Glitch? New? Or am I just a blonde for never noticing?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Rennay, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Rennay

Rennay Guest

Ok, so I go to my job as a waitress, and the fine young lady I'm working with doesn't have serenade. At the end of the shift, I'm pretty low on energy. She came over, and she meant to do Jitterbug with me, but she accidentally hit Freak. It shot my energy bar right up just as much as serenade. Which is totally awesome if it's supposed to now, because alot of sims going to work don't have it.
    So, has anyone else noticed this? Is it new, not supposed to happen, or has it always been like that and I never knew? lol
    If it's a glitch, I think it would be a great idea to make it permanent in work places at least! haha
  2. vapd3317

vapd3317 Guest

Its been that way for as long as I remember. Also,...sultry dance works just as well [​IMG]
  3. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

it would be so cool if they introduced a interaction that greens hygiene and room [​IMG]
  4. Yeah, you're just a blonde. So umm...what's your sign?
  5. Rennay

Rennay Guest

Haha I can't believe I never noticed that before...and I'm not the only one, because so many times at the restaurant job people say "I'm sorry I can't sing back", instead of "I'm sorry I can't sing, but I can do this..." haha, learn something new every day.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

You can see more about what each interaction can do, along with prerequisites for "pink" interactions in our Interaction Guide! [​IMG]