1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

glitch trade npc

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by the_slave_revolt, Jul 21, 2008.

1. I can't seem to trade in my advance character tokens in brit... anyone else have this problem?
  2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    I dont' think you can use advanced char tokens on Siege
  3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

you probablyhave two types of tokens in your pack. I had tiems when he would not accept tokens if you say you have an advance char and shard transfer tokens in your pack.

@IanJames: welcome to siege, yes you can't use them here but they were given here for a while so they (EA) provided an exchange NPC to exchange useless tokens for 7th Anniversary tokens.
  4. no I had just one in my pack
  5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 12, 2008
    Walk up to the trade in guy inside the bank, then back to the west wall a couple times. Not sure whats wrong with that guy, but it takes just the right amount of "strutting your stuff" to get him to notice you. ;)
  6. =( Seriously I think my token is bugged (2 guildmates gave it a try)... 2 gm calls and nothing but the generic "I'm sorry but we are the interns and just wanted to do nothing to help ya" response.
  7. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

if it's bugged, keep paging, youll eventually get someone
    keep it simple, say "I can't use my item" or something
  8. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

Jun 30, 2008
    a buddy has had the same problem i think they are not being accepted anymore. i may be wrong but .....