1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Glitch with the Isle?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Last night after floating high on BGs successes (I ranked 6th overall as a Warlock in WSG and Alliance won as my guild defended the base), not thinking I go ahead and hit the portal to the Isle to turn in dailies.

I'm still flagged PVP, not worried, as it's not a PVP server and most of the time, Horde won't attack in a neutral zone like that.

So I get in the portal area, going downstairs and I get pwned. Not by a horde, but by the guards.

Apparently if you're flagged PVP in there, the sentry's will run over to you and pwn you. I had it happen 3 times really quick. First time I thought it was just a glitch. Second and third time proved it wasn't.

o_O Ouch.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hehe... thanks for the warning. [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

My repair bill served as my warning. I cried.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow, never happened to me.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

They fixed it in a small patch it seems. Either way i was happy.