1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Site Feed Global Event Postponed

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by UO News, Sep 21, 2015.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Due to illness I am sorry to say I have to postpone Wednesday’s Global event on 9/23 to the 29th of September.

The new day and time for the Sonoma Global Event is September 29th at 7pm Pacific Time.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for understanding.

EM Willow

Continue reading...

2. Drakelord

Drakelord Stratics Sonoma Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor

I have one thing to say to the people of Sonoma, come time for this event to take place here, please listen to your EM when they say PARK THE DRAGON AT THE REAR, please park the dragons at the rear! I went to the Great Lakes event tonight, and talk about a me first attitude! Several folks were trying to roll play with the EM during this event but others were more into getting it done and over with.

Ok Spoiler alert;

Get a call to the castle, go there, told to go here, gate open outside the castle, meet some nasty mage, who decides you need to be stopped! Instead they stopped him, and enter dungon, this was in Ilsh, (Wisp) Speak to some elder Wisp, get clues to locations, (Now here the folks on GL were smart, they got the key word with one location using 4 letters). speak the word to the cube that is in the room with you, teleport to location where the Hawkwind will conduct the ceremony to open said time gate. Now here is where they were asked to move the dragons back, of course there were a few that did not listen.

Once he moved the gate to where you can reach it touching it puts a item in your bag, ONE PER ACCOUNT only! The Gate is still up at Blackthorn castle there and the key word to speak to the cube is Veracity.

Picture removed

#2 Drakelord, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    Angel of Sonoma likes this.
  3. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Just wow, way to rather ruin it for us. Yes it says Spoiler....above that huge friggin' picture. =/

4. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Thanks for the info Drakelord!!! I hate going into the EM events blind and really appreciate knowing what to expect.

Drakelord likes this.
  5. Drakelord

Drakelord Stratics Sonoma Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor

Went to another one over in Arirang, same location but different word to do, this time I was able to go to every location and assist with the event role play as well, was fun. Key word was stranger. The EM said the gates will be up for a week there.