1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Globe of sosaria

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Tetricyde, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Tetricyde

Tetricyde Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can someone who knows the procedure please post it on here, for chopping up the globe of sosaria so only the globe itself (without base) floats in the air (prefferably above a char statue)

Please help me, I've lost 3 evil deco tokens so far trying to accomplish this and am running low on tokens.... none left on pacific atm...

PLEASE HELP! LOL

Thanks in advance,
    Tetricyde of Pacific

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The details are already posted somewhere around here - but I do not think the base ever gets chopped. If I remember right, they place the entire globe high up on goza's, then lower the pedestal portions to the floor and hide them behind a half-wall or hedge.

3. Tetricyde

Tetricyde Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've searched, if anyone could pull up this thread or break it down I'd greatly appriciate!

4. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Hahah or you could just talk to me... although i guess that would require me to be online eh?

5. Tetricyde

Tetricyde Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I knew you'd be one of the first few to post here... i remember a certain vlad saying, "I'll never reveal my tricks and secrets"

When i asked you before :wall:

But, if you'd like to share now... by all means you can PM me if you wanna help a brotha out...

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

7. Tetricyde

Tetricyde Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It still doesnt explain how you would put the char statue underneath it considering globe and base are on the lower tiles...

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

You hide the base of the statue behind half-height walls, then lower the gozas that you originally placed the globe on until they create a platform on top of the half-height walls - totally hiding the base of the globe. Place the statue on the goza's (in the correct position) and you are done.

9. Tetricyde

Tetricyde Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is there an option out there for Keeps and Castles, where customization option is out the window...

10. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Short hedges or rubble walls to build the platform...

11. Tetricyde

Tetricyde Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you kindly