1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[GM Begging] Any Spoilers on the mystery prizes in store for us?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xel Naga, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

As topic says, any pics, or info as to what these mystery items for GM beggars will be this year? Or will it be another set of purely useless food and candy that wastes house secures for years to come.

2. Food and clothing are always good, but being a beggar please don't give us candy. I can't afford insurance, and the cavity I have from last XMas is killing me.

:lick:

3. when you are going around saying trick or treat and are killed as a trick, no insurance gold is taken from your bank, you will see a message that it was in your log, but when you check the bank box all the gold will be there. As for the Cavity, eat an apple, an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

4. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

Do caramel apples work too ?

5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Its small spider webs. Ive seen 2 kinds thus far.

6. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Are they two different kinds or just different directions?

7. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Kinds. One is a triangle, the other like a net. check the beggers forum for pics.

8. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

If your talking about the really big spider web that is from the quest not from begging.

9. Hunter Moon

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

10. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

Nice, Thanks !

Now to hope for confirmation on if we need gm begging for the web or not and if not, what our actual gM begging reward will be ^_^

11. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I wonder if there a different reward from elfs and humans when trick or treating with begging skill.

12. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Has anyone seen any official word on whether or not we are keeping the same trick or treat "rares" as last year? I know a small web has been added, but I was hoping they'd give us a new series to collect.

The fact nothing unaccounted for that's halloween/harvest theme was in the cliloc's is not reassuring. Did anyone see anything in the list that might tell us what the (if any) new begging items will be?