1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

gm help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by killer instinct, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Does a gm have the ability to revert a spawn?The discarded spawn is broke.I asked for gm and got a report bug website.Why would'nt a gm just fix it?Seems that they cannot fix it or are way to lazy.Plz inform me ,if you can ,as to which this is.

2. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

GMs cannot fix spawns.

3. tyvm for the info.There should be a way to fix it other than shard shutdown.

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Similar issue to the mini-champs not resetting properly. GMs won't respond, even though it's a bug. They'll simply tell you to submit a bug report.

5. Honestly, I dont know why GMs cant help with these sorts of issues.

There was a problem awhile back with Fel spawns not advancing and getting stuck.
    I paged a GM and the GM asked me to go to the spawn and when I got there, he had me clear the island of all players and he deleted the alter, replaced the alter and repoped the spawn, fixing the problem with it not advancing.
    I think I actually have screenshots of a partial alter in Despise Fel saved somewhere on my comp.

If the GM was able to do that, why cant they fix other things dealing with spawns? or anything else for that fact?

6. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The way UO has been kicked around by EA the last few years, it seems to me that the GMs have been less and less knowledgeable of UO. It's either that or EA/Mythic simply won't let them do anything anymore?

7. I dunno, that could be, but this was just a year ago roughly that the fel spawns were messed up. And I was able to find the pictures. I have one with the alter half gone and one with it completely gone.
    Maybe they laid off the GMs who had the know how to fix these things?