1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cooking] GM Mark?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Fink, May 2, 2009.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

Any idea when GM's mark will be addressed for baked goods? Or what the intended plan is? (stackable vs marked)
  2. Minako

Minako Guest

Yeah it would be nice to know if they are ever going to fix it. I miss making cakes with my name.

3. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

It´s probably not high priority, unless some Dev makes it his/her pet project
  4. Minako

Minako Guest

I wish a Dev would notice this. :( I hope they know it's not marking our names on certain foods.
  5. Fink

Fink Guest

I always hold my breath when I hear of a Cooking change as if they screw it up (and good intentions aside, they often have), it's years before they fix it. :wall:
  6. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Deb Guest

I hope this does happen as i like to give birthday cakes, etc and
    engrave them.
  8. Deb

Deb Guest

It's fixed....and our trees wont revert to deeds either:danceb::danceb::danceb: