1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GM Poisoning

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slayvite, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you get any extra resistance to poisons if you have GM Poisoning?
    Just wondering since if your a grandmaster at making poison then i'd assume you'd have built up some resistance aswell?

Also shouldn't the Serpent arrow have a better poison attack complimented with GM poisoning?

2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

No you don't. And serpent attack is based on your poisoning skill and dex (tho I think its just your chance for success that is affected, not sure on this)

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no
    and serpent arrow is complimented by gm poisoning and it still sucks trust me I have tried to make this combo affective many times with my archer its just not worth the points IMO..

4. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aye i've just found that out. near to a month training Poisoning just to see what the difference to serp arrow would be and so far its none. It's just pure random what strength hits the mob. :cursing:

5. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Serpent arrow is capped at lvl 4 poison i think not 100% sure though but i do know it's strength is based on distance to target. The closer the target the higher level the poison you will inflict.