1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GM Review system broken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tazar, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Had to page a GM today, and got nothing from them... no fix, no response... just a link to the GM review... and when I submit the review... I get...

A fatal error...

Seems there is no way to really get help now.

2. Babble

Babble Guest

Why sounds like it is working fine?
    :p

Gm = fatal error

3. Harb

Harb Guest

Yep it's gotten almost to a point of disgust. I don't, and have never blamed the folks who "fill the shoes," support does seem to sincerely try within the resources and framework they must operate in. In large measure, I feel for them, it's probably a mostly ungratifying role nowadays. But on the decision maker side of the equation, none of whom ever seem to be around anymore, well I'll stop now......

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I got that too recently. Someone is pushing the wrong button LOL
    I didn't bother to review the GM there wasnt anything to review so idk if the link worked.

5. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i paged a gm recently, no response after an hour so i logged off the character, checked my email and had a response from the gm with info that didn't help me, then i took the survey and gave the poorest rating for all the questions