1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GM Service

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Aalia, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well today i figured i should finally make that dreaded GM Call to get those Vet Rewards of the wall that for some stupid reason wouldnt come off for me, even thou I am the houseowner.

I type in the Line and send of the Page...

Promptly get a reply GM has recieved message and will contact you soon.
    So i start rearanging some more and decorate, but after a while and still only at number 9 i decide i may use the time wisly and do the dishes :eek:

So when i return to my PC the character had logged out.
    Pretty miffed i log back in figuring, that now i have to repage and probably have some canned Message waiting for me.

But i have to say neather was the case!!

All my Vet reward deeds were neatly locked down in the front of my house waiting for me.

Thank you, you made my day Mr or Mrs GM
    :love::love::love:

2. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Let me add some GM love.

I redeeded a mouse hole a while back. It didn't pop into my pack. It was just gone. 60,000 points is a whole lot of points even if you had millions of points.

I paged. Trust me I thought nothing would be done. Eventually a GM spoke to me. He said "I can't see it, but I'll look around for it." Now, you guys know that the old answer used to have been. "I'm sorry. I can't help you with that." This GM spent 45 minutes or so looking around inside my house in all the tiles. Then, the deed pops into my backpack. He or she tells me, "you were very fortunate". I was very fortunate when that one showed up. I'm not sure if they found it or just made me one, but I made sure to fill out the GM appreciation form.

Congrats on getting your stuff.

BTW I had something I couldn't destroy from the old days. He told me to demolish it you target the tile on the floor in front of it. Maybe that will help someone else.

Have a great day!