1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GM Tracking

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by gmcbroom, Jul 29, 2009.

1. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Is it worth it to GM Tracking for Factions? When I jump into Factions I'll either be a Stealth Dexxer or Stealth Archer. That is, when I'm not stealing sigils :).......... My character is an elf and I play on siege. I thought it might help track down the faction members. Any opinions pro or con?

2. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i love tracking, it's the one skill that i've never taken off my faction assassin. if you have the points available, tracking would be a great addition. it'll give you an extra 20 deathstrike damage, its also great for stalking people, as well as knowing when you're about to walk into an ambush.

3. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Thanks Ru. That is one sweet sig you have there! :)

4. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Here's the thing...

Tracking and Detect Hidden are both factored in equally for chance to track someone.

Tracking skill beefs up Death Strike damage, and higher Detect Hidden beefs up your ability to reveal someone.

So unless youre going for better death strikes, Id go with GM Detect.

5. GM Tracking rocks :eyes:

:p

6. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Hmmmm.....good thing I already have Detect Hidden GM'ed. :) My Ninjitsu is stuck at 102 but I'll raise that while I work Tracking or right after it. Both archery and swords are 115, I can't wait to get a scroll. Then when he goes factions he'll be a stealth dexxer/archer depending on mood. That should be a decent factioneer.