1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

GM with a little scene of humour

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by The Mule, Nov 18, 2012.

1. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 1, 2010
    I paged a GM early today about an issue with Corgul. I did a google search after I sent in the page and found a known bug... I went and got another map and continued my day. Got my butt handed to me there, did about 20 treasure maps, went to Doom for an hour, did some more maps... Let just say it was about 6 hours later (relaxing Sunday) I get the "Press [ to chat with GM" message. After I apologized for keeping the ticket we joked about Corgal for a bit, then went to this conversation... I dont page often, and when I do I usually get a canned response or a "Im sorry but I dont know the first thing about your game..." Well I got the I'm sorry I cant help you message, but at least this guy had some personality.
    GM fish.jpg
  2. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Feb 29, 2004
    Yea, at least he's "civil"... Wish they had a bit more power tho...