1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GM'd FInally!!!

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by UOMarissa, Oct 28, 2009.

1. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow! what a skill to train. Now that I am a GM beggar and it is Halloween, I am still just getting the same old candy :( I realize the skulls on a pike and grim warning are suppose to be rare, but 150 of each candy, 2 cookies and 2 webs, sad for me :(

2. shanshu

shanshu Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats. Been grinding since Saturday and now at 96.2.

3. ejpeters

ejpeters Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've gotten a couple of grim warnings but no webs or skulls on a pike.

4. Congrats

Took me a whole day of "trick or treat" to get the items only beggers are to get.

Once I had my set, I went back to other stuff and now only T or T maybe 30 minutes to see if I can get anything else, so far three extra Mr plain cookies.

5. Fink

Fink Guest

Congratulations!:party:

* <--gold star for spelling "beggar" correctly, too!

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Congrats! Don't get discouraged, you will get the new items eventually. The RNG is a fickle ***** sometimes. The other day I spent nearly 2 hours Trick or Treating and only got 1 pike and 2 webs (and a few of the food rares). Yesterday I logged in and in less than 45 minutes got 2 pikes, 2 grim warnings, about 3 or 4 webs.

7. shanshu

shanshu Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have joined your ranks! Whew that was a pain.

8. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

congratulations UOMarissa and to you, too, shanshu!

9. shanshu

shanshu Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks! Got my first web pointing the other way and grim warning this morning.

10. congrats

11. I finally GM's begging as well (thanks to 1.2 points from SoTs). I have a great friend that helped me out with them. It is an awful skill to raise. After 90, it seemed like I was gaining .2 points every couple of hours. At 98.2, I almost gave up. I tried going to the Satyrs but that seemed harder and time consuming. My method was going town to town and to every new npc I could find (tram and fel). It took me a week and a half to get from 50 skill to 98.2. I'm glad it's over, lol.

I went trick or treating last night and after 5 hours combined, I only got 2 sets of the rare items and 2 creepy cakes, 1 spider web, 1 harvest wine, and a pumpkin pizza.

12. Fink

Fink Guest

Congratulations :D

13. Congratulations!

Sugar Donkey
    _Pacific_