1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GM's EXIST!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Zephyrus, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Today i paged a gm for help with a question i was 9 in q then 8 maby 3 minutes of waiting and BOOM gm enters chat. Im not sure what i am or am not allowed to share with you. But i would like to thank the gm who helped me. I asked him/her if she/he would show up so i could grab a screeni but was declined but i am glad that i got to chat with one at least. Just thought i'd share my experience.

2. Babble

Babble Guest

Lies!
    Gms are fiction, made up for bad children when they cheat!
    [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Until I see conclusive proof, I'm filing GM sightings in the same folder as
    sightings of UFOs, Bigfoot and Nessy.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

*putts hand to ground* Yep it doesnt feel like its a cold day in Hades yet.

So I am still assuming its hot in Hell so I am having a hard time beleiving this.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Awesome! That's like seeing a Unicorn. LOL

Maybe more will appear?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I tend to beleive this today and only today because earlier 3D Realms made a semi formal vauge announcement that Duke Nukem Forever will release in Late 08, any thing is possible today.....if ole Duke can finally make a comeback then Id say that maybe theres a slight chance that GMs really exist.

7. Yeah. And I've got a UFO parked in my backyard.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Until I see conclusive proof, I'm filing GM sightings in the same folder as
    sightings of UFOs, Bigfoot and Nessy.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I stand corrected. No Duke, but maybe GMs exist....if you beleive really hard they do and of course make the necessary payments in Simoleans.

*shakes fist at 3D Realms*

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah. And I've got a UFO parked in my backyard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't everyone?

[​IMG]

11. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am starting "Project Red Book", we are setting out to prove that GMs do really exist. I plan on getting video evidence that will prove beyond a doubt that these famed creatures are real. Of course I am sure others will set out to debunk my video and claim that the proof I gathered is faked.

Come to think of it maybe I should just join the TAPS Team on the TV show "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi Channel. I think it may be easier to prove ghosts are real...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but i've paged a GM atleast 10 times the past 6 months and each time they came. Here is a pic of me asking this kind gent. to rez my dog. He said no though. A**hole.

Whats EA coming to when a GM wont even rez players dogs. (sarcasm)