1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GOBLIN PARTY

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Nov 13, 2010.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

NOOS FERGETS PARTY AT PITMUCK ON DA 19TH,FRI, DER BEES GATES FROM LUNA TO PITMUCK

GATES WILLS START AT 7:30PM EST. WEES BEGINS TOUR AT 7:45 DIN EATS ICECREAMS ,PLAYS ON PLAY GROUND, HAS DART CONTEST, WITH PRESSIES FOR TOP 3 SCOREERS. DIN WE TOURS DA ISLAND, THIS COULD BE DANGEROUS , MEBE BADDIES HIDING INA DA WOODS

OZOG
    PITMUCK

2. Winfield

Winfield Adventurer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron

I look forward to the Goblin Party on Friday, Nov 19, at 7:30 PM ET at Pitmuck. I haven't had much ice cream lately, so this is good ... or gooo! Aarp to all the goblins for this warm welcome! (I'll keep an eye on the woods though for baddies)

Winfield, Governor of PaxLair Statehood

3. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

DIN eats Icecreams? Well thank you.

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I hope to attend also, but I am not sure I will be able to due to some special guest in my spirit world whom I only get to see once a year.

But, should anyone meet their untimely demise on the island of Pitmuck there, a new house popped up today on the island that sports an Ankh Of Sacrafice to res thee !

*mutters about small spaces for lil goblins and imps that rejected mine house placement there ... for 3 days in a row till it finally went down. . . maybe cuz we my family of KRM, were too tall for the spot to accept us as easily, as the isle let wee littler Pitmuckeans place homes, far easier than we/I could do ?

5. whiterabbit

Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Girkle Queeny Wees was hoping fer some of yoos cookies. Dey bees da bestest

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I may make some cookies up whenst I get more time.

This week been full of moving and that company from that far off peculiar land called California stayin with me in the spirit world too.

And ye wee max secureds spot on Pitmuck Island, no likey me for 3 full days till it let me place there. hehe

7. whiterabbit

Tanks to eberybuddy dat came. tanks to those who came but could not stay long. Hopes all habes a gooos time.Hopes yoos enjoz ice creams and games
    I tink eben ashlynn habes funs? Tanks to all who helped. Tanks to DEZ da goblin fer runnin dart contest dat bees hard to dos, and herz dos a great job. Tanks to out digger Julianna for providing baddies.Nanoc fer gating. mebe Winfield toos for dropping himz stink fish all ober?

TANKS TO ALL
    PITMUCK

8. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

Welcome Oz... Dez was happy to help.. even though i goffed up and missed poor blushing rose for a round... but i fixed it...

Those are fun to run.. we just had alot of folks :) but happy folks came out to play, it was fun.

Z...