1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

goblins

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Oct 7, 2010.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

It seems more and more goblins are showing up!! Could this be Pillowpants and Ido's plan when they went back to the big ebil cave? are they heping more goblins escape? Pitmuck has 4 new goblins at the ice creams cabe and more to come meees tink.

Ozog

2. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm currently recruiting for the Goblin Exterminator Guild. If you have a goblin problem in your basement or attic, we can come sort it out for a very fair price! We are quick, thorough and leave no mess. We are true professionals! But with the recent surge in goblin pests throughout the realm, we need to take on more staff.

So if you're interested, let me know!

BUT WAIT. There's more! If you join now, you'll get your very own Goblinbane Club!

3. longshanks

longshanks Guest

i likes goblin cookbook.

put oil in pan
    put in garlic
    put in salt and pepper
    add crushed goblin
    cook over high heat
    add white wine.

sprinkle with parmagian reggiano cheese.

pair with melisandes explosive wine.

Voila!!!