1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

God I need help... my need = gold for someone

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by ravenheart31, Apr 23, 2009.

1. ravenheart31

ravenheart31 Guest

Ok i am without a doubt the most disorganized person in the realms... possibly of all shards. So here's the deal. I need someone (who is well known and not in a bad way :D ) to organize my keep. There's alot of stuff and how you organize is completely up to you. I'm thinking 5-8 mil for payment... trust me it may seem high priced but you havnt seen my keep. All boxes are co-owned set, so i will just co-own you to the keep until done. I am hoping it can be done in a few days or less.

icq me if interested

2. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

There is a person named WindWater who does a bunch of Organizing with the donations that we recieve at the Old Give and Take Pub in Luna. Drop her a note on the message board there.

3. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL, I started working on my castle 2 weeks ago. After many hours it still looks about the same, just on the other side of the room. I did find that bag of doom skulls I knew I had. So if you find someone trustworthly send them my way.

Tom

4. talween

talween Guest

Lessa from K-D loves to organize and decorate, and would be available of you ask her.

5. I would be more than happy to have you pay me to rob, er, organize your keep.

6. ravenheart31

ravenheart31 Guest

:talktothehand: I dont think so richard :D besides I doubt there is much that you would want (hides his runic hammer collection)

7. Can I just have the money then?

8. MorganaLeFey

MorganaLeFey Guest

Heh, last time I organized a house for me buddy, he playfully complained he couldn't find anything since I had totally organized his place. Took me awhile to do it and it took him a while to get used to it but, at least now, he seems a little bit more organized. lol