1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Going price for Battle Chicken?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Pawain, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

On LS I have a pink one in its egg. Any idea of the going price?

Thanks

2. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Sold a grey one this morning for 250000 (I kid you not, that is not a typo).

3. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot

Thanks

I have seen beige eggs on a vendor for 150k. With a description that says," crack it and see what you get". .... ripped off...

I would hope to get more than 250k for something that requires daily feedings and daily egg tending. With no guaranteed outcome.

4. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I got a mil for a teal egg. I haven't seen a whole lot of the battle chickens for sale. It's a lot of eggs to go through to get battle chickens sometimes.

5. maroite

maroite Guest

Although it does, or can, take a while to get a battle chicken egg, anyone can do it. Also, chicken coops allow ANYONE to have many many tamed chicken lizards.

They just don't seem that rare when you put it in the perspective that anyone can raise them...

6. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Well, Pawain, it seems you are right. I thought 250000 was pretty good for something which anyone with a bit of patience could get for themselves, however, I just sold one (partly trained on ettins :)) for 5 mils. So clearly there is a market for them. (Was a really nice blue one btw.)

7. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master

Personally, I'd pay up to a mil for one with good numbers. Not likely I'd pay higher... I'd just keep farming my zillion hens :)

I don't think I'd pay a mil for an egg though - since you can't tell the stats till they're hatched. 250k for an egg.

That's my final offer hehehe :)