1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Going to be missing in game for 8 days...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Nov 12, 2010.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Baby girl has 8 days leave from the US Navy and she is flying home here tomorrow from SanDiego. I won't be online much for the next 8 days. :)

Meanwhile my Hughes of Gray is experimenting with magical fish pies 2 different kinds albeit only a few of each are on his High Seas Adventurer vendor over at Miranda's and a spare one is down on the Thanksgiving Dinner gargy vendor on lower porch.

We need to know how long they last for yall, and what they are good for etc. for any of you...and if ya get the magical fishes and 3k sauces I am sure, any of us GM chefs will may ya up some so you can experiment with these new magical fish pies ...that do not stack.

Anyhow see yall in 8 days or so... it is so seldom daughter gets home for a visit ! :) I sure am antsy joyful just watchin the clock and waitin for her and her flight to get in here tomorrow ! :)

2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Enjoy your daughter's visit, QZ!! :)

-Skylark

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

We will ! I made some pies and her fav. cookies, am making her fav. pasta today for her arrival, & we will have Thanksgiving Dinner about mid week of her visiting us. :)

Her father will take her to shoot pool, on her day alone with him and with me she always wants her & momma's day out ... going SHOPPING with me.

After our dogs quit barking at her, like she is a stranger they only see once a yr....the visit will be fine. :) Then again maybe, they will remember her, from last year.

Hubby and I both, like to *enable the shelties* singing opportunities a few times a day to let em entertain her.

6 am my time, she is just waking up in California, to get ready to catch her 6am flight cross country to get here this afternoon. Her husband is not coming he barely visits his own mom, but he has to wake up too, to drive her to San Diego airport from..Hemet long drive. :) *watches clock*

She is NOT a morning person, :) she never was.

I may be online some few mornings, briefly ...till she wakes up ! :thumbsup:

4. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

OMG what will I do when I need some random normal piece of furny???? :eek:

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

*laughs* I dunno ....take a skill of ye many soulstones ?

hehe

The way she is NOT a morning person EVER,
    I probably will get time in the mornings to check/possibly restock my carpentry vendors at least, or just go fishing till she wakes up, or hunt my other Jackolanterns over on Chesapeake till I get all of em.