1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Going to be training a new char

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nickster, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Nickster

Nickster Guest

hi guys and gals,

Looks like i finally getting my hands on an ML upgraded account!
    I am going to be training a new char and am thinking of perhaps a pvp template... will also keep a thief account running :)

here is what i am thinking, I know there no hiding / stealth but if i am trained well enough i shouldn't need it, can always invis with magery if required!

here is what i am thinking

Fencing 110
    Tactics 110
    Anat 100
    poisoning 90
    Magery 110
    Eval 110
    meditation 90

Stats

Not sure here, will have 225 cap to start off so thinking perhaps.

Str:85
    Dex:90
    Int:50

will get a stat scroll as soon as i can and bump up all 3 but will rely on putting together a suit with decent + INT, will chug potions for better str and dex.

with that in mind its been a good long while since i have done PvP i not too bad with mage combo's as i have done lots of PvM to advance my current char so my timings are reasonable but i know the combos will be all different,

any tips/advice is welcome,

all you seasoned PvPr's please let me know what you think, also would anyone want to give me PvP lessons once i am trainied up.

2. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Fencing 110
    Tactics 110
    Anat 100
    poisoning 90
    Magery 110
    Eval 110
    meditation 90

Stats

Not sure here, will have 225 cap to start off so thinking perhaps.

Str:85
    Dex:90
    Int:50
    -------------------------------------------

I would run this:

Fencing 120
    Tactics 90
    Anat 90
    poisoning 100
    Magery 110
    Eval 120
    Healing 90

If you're going to run Anatomy, get it high enough to ressurect people.
    If you're going to run Tactics, keep it down to 90, the extra damage is minimal, besides, you have anatomy to balance it.
    Poisoning is best at 100, a 100% chance for lethal is awesome.
    Magery is fine at 110, only 106 is needed for casting 7th circle 100% of the time. With magery and poisoning totalling 200 or more, you can cast some mean poisons too.
    Eval at 120 for max damage.
    Healing instead of meditation... use mana leech weapon, use JOAT meditation and focus.
    If you prefer not to have healing, go with focus over meditation, as you are a dexer, your swing speed is based on remaining stamina, not dex points invested. ( it doesnt matter that you have 100 dex if your stamina is drained, you will swing slow... a few poisons and pain spikes will slow you a bunch... you need focus or refresh pots )